Mantera is a brand growth agency and has been at the helm of the digital innovation forefront since 2008. For almost two decades we’ve been building brands while cultivating a culture that makes Mantera one of the best places to work. We recognize that our people and the culture we create are paramount to our success.
We are a team of fun, fearless, collaborative, and values-driven problem-solvers with one goal in mind, driving meaningful outcomes for our clients.
We are looking for a talented social media manager with proven graphic design skills to join our team. You will be responsible for creating original text, manage posts, and respond to followers and brand mentions.
As a social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express client views in a creative manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle various social media profiles ensuring high levels of traffic and customer engagement. You will work directly with a senior client manager and a dedicated photographer to build out and maintain a social schedules for various clients.
- 2+ years’ experience in social media marketing
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player but independently driven
- Positive attitude and forward thinking
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategies that align with client goals.
- Work with a dedicated photographer to produce quality content for each client.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily.
- Collaborate with agency members to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to brand mentions, and queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please complete the application below and we will be in touch.